PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is the most famous and favorite game all around the world. It is a player versus player shooter game. The craze of PUBG has increased over the last two years.
This game has also been banned in some countries for allegedly being harmful and addictive to youngsters, including Pakistan.
However, in this article, we’ll tell you how to install it (PUBG Lite or PUBG Mobile lite) on your PC in Pakistan. Also, reveal its account creation process and minimum requirements of pc for this game. That will enable you to use it freely and for becoming a pro in the PUBG world.
Game size: 4GB
Available in Pakistan: Yes
So let’s begin with a little about PUBG lite.
What is PUBG Lite PC?
PUBG Mobile Lite is a standalone version of PUBG Mobile for those devices that are not compatible with its original version.
It has nearly as much fanbase as the heavy version, unlike the actual one for which you have to pay $14, it is free. Its Arena Mode provides a snappy style of PUBG, with matches lasting around ten minutes.
The game starts in an airplane with 100 players that leaves the plane and land at their desired destination by using maps through parachutes. There they find weapons, and the fight for survival begins. The team who withstands till last wins the game and gets chicken Dinner (title for the winners).
How To Download PUBG Lite On Pc In Pakistan?
It installs online from the app store or through browsers. First, you need to download it’s set up on your PC, then start the launcher to initiate it.
- Open the official PUBG Lite website and click on the big download button to download the needed setup.
- Once you click on the button, the setup starts downloading.
- After downloading, double click on it (setup).
- Then the language selection notification will pop up on your screen, select English and tap “ok” to approve it.
- Upon subsequent notification, click on “Next”.
- Tap ” I accept the agreement” to select it and click on “Next”.
- Select the location where you want to keep it and click on ” Next”.
- Click on the “Install button” to initiate it.
- Finally, click on “Finish” to exit the setup.
Now to use it on your PC, it is necessary to have an account on it. Thus we’ve mentioned this procedure as well.
How To Create A PUBG Lite Account In Pakistan?
The next step is to create an account to get a profile. Since it is an online multiplayer game, therefore, without your registration, you can’t play it.
- After installation, click on the launcher of Pubg Lite.
- A login screen will appear, tap on the option” I don’t have an account” (below the login field) to create your account.
- Here, add your name, email address, make a strong password, and then click on the continue button.
- After this, you’ll receive a verification email, open it and verify your account.
- After the completion of this process, login by adding your provided email and password.
- Now click on the installation button and make sure it’s 100% downloading; otherwise, it doesn’t open.
What Is PUBG Mobile Lite?
PUBG mobile lite is a less heavy version of PUBG mobile for lower-end Android phones. However, you can also play it on your PC. How? Follow the below guidelines to enjoy it on your desktops.
How To Download PUBG Mobile Lite On Pc In Pakistan?
The downloading of PUBG mobile lite on PC requires the installation of an emulator. If you are concerned about the best emulator or have a question, what should you use? For this, we have put down three reasonable emulators that you can employ.
BlueStacks is a suitable emulator if you are looking for one to use for PUBG mobile lite. It has a vast gaming library which gives the users diversity and a satisfactory experience.
Moreover, it is easy to handle and allows the users to utilize it without any barrier.
- To get it on your PC, simply go to the BlueStacks website and open it.
- Find your game through search and click on the install.
- Once you have done it, add PUBG into your game library, and now you can operate it on your PC.
Gameloop, or formally Tencent gaming buddy, is a name you can consider. Tencent_PUBG Mobile lite creator develops this emulator.
Its reliable features and advanced options make it the best choice, particularly for PUBG. You can efficiently be utilized by following the steps below:
- Open the official website of Gameloop on your PC.
- Go to its emulator store and search for PUBG Mobile lite.
- When you get this, click on install to add it to its library list.
- Now you can enjoy it.
3. Android Studio
Android Studio is an android system emulator for desktops. However, it is an upgraded type, and its flexible features make it a perfect choice in its field.
The Android Studio features allow the user to choose which version of Android to run, screen resolution, etc. Its setup is quite complicated, but you can easily use it through the instructions given by it.
Minimum System Requirements For PUBG Pc Lite
As its name reflects, It doesn’t require any heavy system setup to run on it. If your PC fulfills specific basic requirements, you can enjoy it. Below we have put down the things primarily important for this.
OS – Windows 7,8,10 64-bit
CPU – Core i3 2.4GHz
RAM – 4GB
GPU – DirectX11 Intel HD Graphics 4000
HDD – 4GB
Ideal system requirements for PUBG Lite
Here we have also put down the ideal prerequisites for PUBG lite.
OSWindows 7,8,10, 64bit
CPU – Core i5 2.8GHz
SMASH – 8GB
GPU – DirectX11, NVIDIA Geforce GTX
660, AMD Radeon HD7870
HDD – 4GB
It is all about PUBG lite and PUBG mobile lite you needed to know. You can learn more about it with your experience, and it is certainly a better way.
We have shared all the details you were curious to know. These include its downloading methods and how to create an account on these, and the system requirements for PUBG lite. Now with the above-provided information, you can install these both on your PCs and relish yourself.