Whatsapp is the most social connecting and messaging app with more than 5 Billion active users, installed Whatsapp on their smartphones. But many users want to use Whatsapp on their Laptop using some browser or by installing the setup.
Unfortunately, they don’t know how to use Whatsapp on Laptop or PC. If you are one of them and don’t know how to connect or use WhatsApp? Then this article will guide you step by step.
Using WhatsApp is on a laptop helps you while you are a bit away from your cell or smartphone, and have to send an urgent message for your business or other compatibility issues.
You can easily send your message from your laptop because it is the best and most commonly used social media app.
So, if you are doing any online business then it is crucial for you the know the actual method.
Who Founded Whatsapp?
It also allows the user to send documents, videos, text, or audio files to the local and international users.
WhatsApp is a very friendly app that can be used by anyone easily as on Androids smart-phones and also available for IOS and Max devices.
Downloads are increasing day by day. Many users use their smart-phones and also they want to know how to use WhatsApp on Laptop and PC in a convenient way.
There are two easy methods to use WhatsApp on your computer.
Method 01 – Use WhatsApp on Laptop with WhatsApp Web
If you are using your laptop or even PC, then you are very well known about browsers like; Chrome, Firefox, Opera etc.
Just follow all the above mentioned steps so that you can able to use WhatsApp messenger.
- On your laptop and open any browser you use.
- Type WhatsApp web on Google search bar.
- Click on WhatsApp web, it will take you to web.whatsapp.com.
- Now open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Tap menu and tap three vertical dots at right side on WhatsApp and click on WhatsApp Web.
- It will open Scan QR code, now your prompted use your mobile’s camera to scan the QR code which is showing you on your Whatsapp web.
- Hold your smart-phone as it scans the QR code.
- Once the QR code deducted it will be connected to your Whatsapp web with your mobile.
- After that, it will display all the recent chats and contact on your computer, once it connected.
- Now you can start sending and receiving your messages and files on your computer and vice versa.
Method 02 – Use WhatsApp on Computer with WhatsApp desktop
Whatsapp desktop can be used with Desktop downloading software from your browser on your computer. To download the Desktop for Whatsapp just follow these steps.
- Open your browser and Google search bar and type download WhatsApp
- Click on download WhatsApp it will open URL Whatsapp.com/download
- Download software by clicking Downloads for Windows (64-BIT)
- Once the app downloaded from your computer, open the .exe or .dmg file and follow the prompt steps to complete the installation.
- Follow all the same steps which are briefly discussed above in Method 01.
How to run the WhatsApp desktop app in Windows 7 without a phone?
Hence there are many ways to install Whatsapp on the desktop of your computer without having smartphones. You just need to use a third-party app for using Whatsapp.
Let me tell you how. Today I am going to tell you how to will use WhatsApp on desktop using blueStacks app player for PC windows.
Just follow the steps that are described below.
- First open your browser.
- Go to the filehippo.com
- Search BlueStacks app player for PC windows on Filehippo search bar.
- Click on the Download Button.
- Once it downloaded, go to downloaded folder and install BlueStacks in your Pc.
- Type WhatsApp on the search bar of BlueStacks.
- Add your Google Account and log in.
- Add your mobile number, verify, and start using WhatsApp on your PC.
If you want to get some more knowledge about tech read other blog posts on Apna Pakistan.