Do you want to know how to track your parcels with a TCS Tracking number? Here you will have an easy guide to multiple ways you can use to track your TCS parcel or package.
While sending a package anywhere, we are always curious to know our package’s exact delivery time to the desired location. TCS Tracking system of TCS gives easy access to its customers to easily track their parcels in many ways by using the TCS tracking number.
What is TCS and TCS Tracking Number?
TCS is an acronym for Tranzum courier service and was established by Khalid Awan in 1983. It is one of the best courier companies in Pakistan due to the fast delivery at affordable rates. With branches in all the major cities of Pakistan, it provides excellent service without hassle to its customers.
Probably you haven’t heard about the TCS Tracking number. This service was not available before. It is a unique 10-12 digit number assigned to each shipment and is written on the payment receipt. With this TCS tracking number, you can quickly check your parcel’s location online without revisiting the TCS office.
This service is free of cost and easy to use.
How To Track Your TCS package Number?
TCS Tracking number is also known as TCS consignment number or CN that you can get from your shipment receipt provided by the representative at the time of shipment. Many people believe that TSC tracking by CN number, TCS consignment number tracking, and TCS tracking number Pakistan is different. But they are not. These all refer to the unique 10-12-digit number written on your payment receipt in front of the CN. With this TCS tracking number, you can check the delivery status of your parcel by the following methods:
- TCS Tracking by website and App
- TCS Tracking by mobile number
- TCS Tracking by Email
- TCS Tracking by TCS Helpline
1. TCS Tracking by website and App
Are you wondering how to track your TCS parcel online? Well, you can easily do this by visiting the official website of TCS. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official website of TCS.
- Enter your “Tracking Number” and click on “Track.”
- You will get all the details of your parcel, including booking time, date, departure time, delivery time, any delay in delivery, etc.
You can also check the delivery status of your parcel by the TCS tracking app. This is not the official App by TCS but an unofficial one that you can easily get from the Google Play store. You can track your parcel by the TCS tracking app by following the steps below:
- Go to the google play store and install the TCS tracking app.
- Open the App after installing and enter your “TCS tracking number.”
- Click on “Track” to get the status of your parcel.
2. TCS Tracking by mobile number
If you are looking for TCS tracking by mobile number, then here is how you can do this:
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Write the tracking number.
- Send a message to +923332177168.
- You will receive all the details regarding your parcel via SMS, including the delivery status.
3. TCS Tracking by Email
Checking your parcel delivery status with a TCS tracking number via email is extremely easy and frequently used by customers. You can do this by:
- Go to the mailing app.
- Create an email by mentioning your parcel’s tracking number in the subject and email too.
- Send this to email@example.com.
- You will receive a quick response regarding your shipment.
4. TCS Tracking by TCS Helpline
TCS makes sure to facilitate its customers in the maximum possible way. The TCS tracking service can also be availed by calling the TCS helpline. For this, follow the steps below:
- Call at +9221111123156 and ask the customer care representative about your parcel.
- You will have to provide your shipment tracking number or consignment number.
- You will get all the details from the representative without visiting the TCS office.
TCS Tracking without Tracking number
If somehow you have lost your parcel receipt and can’t memorize your tracking number, then you can check your shipment status by the following methods:
- TCS Tracking by Reference number
- TCS Tracking by Account number
1. TCS Tracking by Reference number
In this method, you can track your parcel using your PTCL or passport as a reference number to enter the account number on the next coming page to get all the details about your package.
Note: This method is useful only if you have mentioned your PTCL/Passport as a reference number on the parcel while sending it.
2. TCS Tracking by Account number
If you are an e-commerce business owner who often needs to send parcels to customers, then you can have an account with TCS. It is a reliable and easy way to track your parcel status. For this, all you have to do is to mention your account number on the parcel while sending it, and then you can easily track the shipment status by your account.
How to find the TCS Tracking number?
TCS Tracking number is a unique 10-12 digit number assigned to your shipment and is written on the payment receipt or slip. This number is also known as Consignment number, CN, or TCS tracking id.
Where is the TCS Tracking number written on the receipt?
The TCS tracking number or TCS tracking id is written on the receipt below the QR code. In front of CN, a 10-12 digit number is your TCS tracking number on the receipt.
How to enter the TCS tracking number?
You can enter your TCS tracking number by visiting the official TCS website, email, mobile number, and helpline to get details about your parcel.
TCS Tracking service of parcels was not previously available. But now, you can easily track your parcel status by using your TCS Tracking number by sitting at your home. You don’t have to visit the TCS office repeatedly to know the delivery status of your package. You can easily track your parcel details through the tracking number by visiting the official TCS website, mobile number, email, or TCS helpline. TCS tracking can be done by reference number and account number as well. The highly responsive TCS Tracking service by TCS is facilitating its customers by the above-mentioned ways to track their parcel.
If you have any queries regarding the TCS tracking number, please ask in the comment section below.