If you are looking for a way to check your Zong mobile sim card or Zong internet device remaining balance read on.
Most users have a problem that they get confused or sometimes forget the procedure to view their balance. However, if you are in the same situation, don’t worry!
You can conveniently examine the amount present in your sim with some specific dial codes.
Here you’ll get all the information about ways to check it directed by Zong.
Like all other telecom networks, Zong has its specific short code numbers (USSD) to deliver its services and customers’ comfort. It gives instant information about their queries.
How To Check Zong Balance?
1. Dial *222#
|Zong Balance Check Code||Tax per Inquiry|
- Open your mobile dialer and dial *222#.
- Wait for a few seconds for your request to proceed.
However, to process this request, you should have Rs.20 paisa per inquiry. If you are out of credit, you can’t perceive this service.
You can also get information with the My Zong application. So, let’s discuss these all in detail.
2. My Zong App
Another super convenient and cost-free way to check your mobile balance is through the My Zong App.
- First, download the app from the play store on your smartphone.
- After installation, open it and enter your phone number for signing up.
- Then you’ll get a verification code via SMS, enter it in the given fields. After it, you’ll be able to run the app.
- When you open it, the balance appears at its homepage (on the upper left corner).
How To Check Zong Internet Balance?
|Zong Internet MBs Check Code||Tax per Inquiry|
It is effortless to check Zong Internet balance daily, weekly or monthly packages with the given methods.
- First, Dial the code *102# on your mobile dialer.
- A menu will pop up on your screen.
- Type your desired internet inquiry option number from the given list and tap on “send.”
- Within a few seconds or sometimes minutes, you’ll receive the SMS with all necessary details.
How To Check Remaining MBs in Zong Internet Device?
1. Dial *6767#
|Zong Device MBs Check Code||Tax per Inquiry|
If you are concerned about reviewing your internet device’s remaining balance, scroll down and follow the instructions.
- Open your phone’s dialer and dial *6767#.
- From the given options, select “Usage of MBB #.”
- Then, a notification will pop up on your screen, asking to add your master number.
- After entering this number within a few seconds, you’ll receive a message with details about the remaining MBs.
2. Zong Helpline: Dail 310
If you still have any queries, you can also obtain your remaining balance details from the Zong customer care helpline. For this, you just need to call on 310 and follow the process directed by it.
Now, you can check the remaining balance either of your sim or device. All the written number codes are authentic and officially provided by the Zong network. However, the respective telecom network can change these codes at any time.
More Zong Tutorials: