Do you know what is Easypaisa and what benefits it provides? Well, Easypaisa is Pakistan’s first service that provides mobile banking launched in 2009.
Easypaisa is a digital service that allows users to do financial transactions and manage all banking services in one go just sitting anywhere.
It gives the facility of paying utility bills, money transfers, and much more just using the Easypaisa account. Not only that, but it also offers Easypaisa Debit cards to its users or customers for making their business and financial transaction in a very convenient way.
Easypaisa is part of Telenor Micro-finance banking and has more than 10 million active users in Pakistan.
Many users go to their franchise to perform transactions and for cash withdrawal, but on the other hand, many people don’t like branch banking.
They just want to do their transaction for business and personal purposes from their home. If you are a lover of branchless banking then create your easy paisa account and order an Easypaisa debit card now!
You can also get the payment of your online business through Easypaisa from your client.
If you are a user of the Easypaisa account and want a Debit card for your account then I will tell you How to get an Easypaisa Debit card following easy methods?
There are two easy methods for applying for an Easypaisa debit card.
Method no 01: Get Easypaisa Debit Card Using Easypaisa App
It is very easy to order your debit card via using the Easypaisa application, follow the below instructions and get card at your home address.
- First, go to the play store and download the Easypaisa Application.
- Once it is downloaded, log in to your account.
- Then go to My Account in the left corner.
- Now select Debit card.
- Once you have selected, now process Order Now.
- Next, it will ask for your address and the location where you will receive your Easypaisa debit card.
- Enter your address and it will deduct / debit ATM issuance charges from your Easypaisa account of Rs 1000.
- Finally, it will be confirmed and paid charges.
While processing the final step, you must check that you have sufficient credit in your Easypaisa account of Rs 1000. If you don’t have sufficient credit, the transaction and process of applying for the Easypaisa debit card will be unsuccessful.
Once an order is completed, the Debit card will be received at your provided address within 15 working days.
Method 02: How to get Easypaisa Debit Card Dialing Helpline Number
You can easily apply for a debit card by just calling on Easypaisa service number. It is a very convenient way and simple way for everyone; just you need to have a Telenor network sim. Just follow these below instructions:
- Open your mobile dialing keypad and dial 3737.
- For the Telenor network, users dial 3737 and for other users who are not having a Telenor sim card, they have to call on 042-111-003737.
- After dialing the number, the Call service center agent will ask for personal details like;
- Father’s Name
- Mobile number
- CNIC Number.
- And final Address details will be confirmed, they will take your consent regarding debiting the charges for the issuance of the Easypaisa debit card from your mobile wallet.
- The debit card will be dispatched to your address; you will receive it within 15 working days.
Features and Easypaisa Debit Card Annual Charges
Easypaisa debit card comes with many features. It is a very convenient and secure payment made possible through an Easypaisa debit card at the lowest price card in the market. Below are the main key features for it.
- All existing and new Easypaisa customers can avail of the benefits Easypaisa Debit Card.
- Easypaisa Debit Card facilitates Easypaisa mobile account holders to withdraw cash and check their account balance.
- All ATMs (1Link and MNET) across Pakistan allow transactions with Easypaisa Debit Card.
- Easypaisa Debit Card created ease for merchants as it can be used at thousands of POS (point of sale) across the country.
- Whenever a transaction is made using Easypaisa Debit Card, the users instantly receive a message.
- Withdrawals through debit cards are as per customers’ mobile accounts’ daily and monthly limits.
- Easypaisa Debit Card charges no monthly or annual transaction fee.
And the second thing, if we talk about the annual charges of Easypaisa debit card then it is like a free party for everyone. It charges only Rs 1000 at the time of issuance and no annual fees will be charged from you.
To Get some of more latest information, read other blog posts on our website.
Some FAQs regarding Easypaisa Debit Card.
Can I use the Easypaisa debit card for online shopping?
Yes, you can use an Easypaisa debit card for online shopping. It allows its users to make online shopping, with flexible payment methods from any customer and anywhere in Pakistan. You can also grow your business online, with 24/7 support.
Is Easypaisa only for Telenor users?
Definitely, as it is the product of the Telenor network, now it is limited to only Telenor users. The users having a connection to the Telenor network can use it.
Which is better Jazzcash or Easypaisa? Which is better JazzCash or Easypaisa
The first branchless banking of Telenor and the first-ever financial services to introduce. EasyPaisa was launched to facilitate branch services to customers using a mobile app at home. It was introduced in 2009, by Telenor Pakistan in Partnership with Tameer Micro Finance Bank Limited.
And JazzCash recently introduced mobile financial services to their customers which are launched by Mobilink in 2012, it was known as Mobicash but now the name changed to JazzCash.
As we compare both JazzCash seems to be better than EasyPaisa because of its business strategies, customer services, and apart from popularity in Pakistan as well.
What are the benefits of the Easypaisa Account?
Easypaisa comes with multiple benefits for its users. The main and key benefit is branchless banking, which gives you support in transferring amounts and paying utility bills sitting anywhere across Pakistan. And few other benefits are:
1- Discounts and Online Shopping Special 10 percent of discount for their users on the subscription of bundles or avail of the Super Recharge Offer.
• Get 20% Discounts on Bus Tickets From Daewoo, Bilal Travels, Q-Connect, Skyways & More!
• As it is improving day to day, Telenor Easypaisa allows discounts on online shopping, currently shop at Daraz 11.11 and get a 10 % discount with easy paisa payment.
2- Free Minutes
Saving just rupees of 1000 on their Telenor account, users will avail of the daily 50 free minutes absolutely free on maintaining the account.