Nowadays, with the advancement in every walk of life, you’ll find some sort of comfort in the Government sector as well.
It was very tough to stand in long queues in front of Government organizations to explain your problem or give any suggestion.
Similarly, most of the complaints even didn’t reach the Government on time. Therefore, the Prime Minister’s Performance Delivery Unit (PMDU) was established in 2013 to resolve this issue. It was built to create a link between the public and the Government.
This article will explain to you everything you need to know about Pakistan Citizen Portal. Likewise, you get answers to your questions: How to register for the PCP app and lodge a complaint?
However, before lending to our main topic, let’s understand the prime minister’s Performance Delivery Unit (PMDU) under which PCP works.
Prime Minister’s Performance Delivery Unit (PMDU)
This Unit is striving to facilitate citizen-centric and participatory governance. So, the Pakistan Government has introduced “the Prime Minister of Pakistan Online Complaint Cell”.
This online complaint cell is scattering comfort for citizens of Pakistan. Through this platform, civilians can contact and notify the Government about their issues and suggestions to quickly get their solutions.
The objective of PMDU is to provide people with a platform where they can directly communicate with all government entities. In addition to making these organizations accountable for their responsibilities. This Unit makes sure that all the organizations work fairly and invest their full efforts to give good services.
The primary focus of PMDU is to give facilities to women, special persons, overseas Pakistanis, and foreigners and help them disseminate their queries.
Here the main thing comes, It ensures that the registered members on Pakistan Citizen’s Portal (PCP) get consolation from the Government.
Undoubtedly, Citizen’s Portal has become a necessity of our daily lives, as it is time-saving and convenient.
So let’s dive into all the essential details about PCP.
Pakistan Citizen’s Portal (PCP)
Pakistan Citizen’s Portal (PCP) is a Government-owned Mobile Application. It is being employed to facilitate citizens with full authority to express their problems and get fast results.
However, it is accessible for both Android and iOS devices. It is uniquely designed to connect people with all the Government associations. Also, to enable them to efficiently and quickly convey their issues and complaints.
PCP is playing a vital part in making a connection between citizens and Government organizations.
Below we have put down the whole procedure you have to follow if you want to access PCP. The registration with it will enable you to notify your grievances and opinions.
HOW TO Register for PCP APP?
For registration, follow the below instructions:
- First, install the PCP APP on your Android or IOS phone from Google Play or App Store, respectively.
- For registration, you just need to add your CNIC mobile number and Email address.
- When you open it, the options: Pakistani national, Overseas Pakistani, or a Foreigner will come off, pick up one accordingly.
- After this, enter your phone number in the given field and tap on “Continue” to verify your number.
- Add your full name and choose your gender and set your date of birth.
- Add your username, password, and Email in the form and tap on “Next.”
- On the next page, enter your CNIC number and fill all the other options (province district, Tehsil, etc.) with accurate details.
- Finally, you’ll receive a verification message, and you can send your complaints now.
Above, we have described the procedure through which you can register your account on the PCP App. If you are thinking about how I can lodge my complaint on it, scroll down!
Down, we’ve written the whole process in a very understandable way.
How to Lodge a Complaint on PM Portal?
After the successful verification of your account on the PM portal, you’ll be able to use it.
- When you open this app(after registration), you’ll be directed to the home page.
- There you’ll get three options: complaint, guidance and suggestions.
- Tab on the complaint, a record(complaint diary) will appear on the screen of your app. This history includes total complaints, open complaints, dropped complaints, etc.
- Now, tap on the “+” icon.
- Two options, “Zainab Alert(changeable option) ” and “New Complaint,” will appear on the side of the screen.
- Press “New Complaint” to proceed your way.
- A list of categories like agriculture, banking, education, corruption/malpractice, etc., will originate.
- Select the field in which you want to register your complaint from the given list.
- Then, a form will appear there, fill this form correctly and tap on submit the button.
- Thereon doing all this procedure, your complaint has been sent to the targeted authority.
Furthermore, keep in mind that the app database is connected with NADRA. It works for checking the authenticity of the complaint. Therefore, all your added details should be valid and correct.
Finally, after complaining, you’ll receive a timeframe, possibly when your grievance can be resolved.
The citizen portal app is an excellent step by the Pakistan Government towards citizens’ convenience and prosperity. Now every Pakistani can directly submit their issues to the Government without any complicated procedure.
Besides, in this writing, we have delivered you all the details about Pakistan Citizen’s Portal (PCP), its aim, working and necessity in daily life. Also, about PCP registration and usage procedures.